Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What is the red light on my Roku streaming player?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the DrumHead forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the red light on my Roku streaming player?

What is the red light on my Roku streaming player? 5 days, 3 hours ago #5948

• Sara Smith
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Friends,

Recently I bought a new Roku device and I want to know that what is the red light means on my Roku device? If anyone knows please tell me

Re: What is the red light on my Roku streaming player? 4 days, 5 hours ago #5953

• swan Bella
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Most Roku streaming players have a light on the front of the unit. Under normal operation, this light is either off or white and may flash when you press buttons on your Roku remote control.

However, there are cases when this light may turn RED.

Re: What is the red light on my Roku streaming player? 4 days, 4 hours ago #5954

WARNING: Be careful! The unit may be hot.

1. Carefully unplug the power cable from your Roku player and allow it to cool down.
2. Find a cooler location for your Roku player; avoid placing the unit:
a. Inside a cabinet or other closed space;
b. On top of other electronic devices such as cable boxes, routers, or audio/video receivers;
c. In direct sunlight.
3. Wait at least 10 minutes for your Roku player to cool down. Once cooled, plug the power cable back in and wait for the Roku player to power-on. If you still see the above message or the Roku player shows a SOLID RED LIGHT, then immediately unplug the power cable.
4. Repeat step 3 one more time. If the problem persists, then you should stop using your Roku player.

Re: What is the red light on my Roku streaming player? 3 days, 23 hours ago #5962

Thank you for sharing the information. It really works.

| Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Link | Roku Help |

Re: What is the red light on my Roku streaming player? 3 days, 21 hours ago #5965

Hello
If the RED LIGHT IS FLASHING, your Roku streaming player has insufficient power; please refer to: go.roku.com/lowpower

If the RED LIGHT IS SOLID, your Roku player is overheating. Unplug your Roku player immediately and refer to: go.roku.com/tempcheck
Ok, thanks

| Roku com link | Roku support | Roku hdcp unauthorized content disabled |
Last Edit: 3 days, 21 hours ago by Avery Griffin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.09 seconds
Banner