Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello to DrumHead forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the DrumHead forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello to DrumHead forum

Hello to DrumHead forum 4 years, 11 months ago #25

• Derek Bean
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I joined the DrumHead website today because I was looking through some drum magazines that I bought in 2009 in New Orleans and one of them was the July-August issue with Abe Laboriel Jr. on the cover. As I was reading through the issue I noticed an add for the DrumHead website and decided to check it out. I am glad that I did!

I have been playing the drums for 11 years in the metal band Blessed Curse based in Northern California. Our influences range mostly in metal such as the Big 4, (Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax) Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Testament, Exodus, Death Metal bands, etc. but we are also into a wide range of other music such as: Rush, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, Billy Idol, and a list of many other bands. We have a facebook page for everyone who is interested to check us out at www.facebook.com/blessedcurseofficial and have released our debut self-titled album this past March through Cyclone Empire from Germany and M-Theory Audio in North America.

The drum kit that I play now is a black colored Pearl EX "Export" Series with black hardware. I play a majority of Zildjian cymbals and once in a while play Sabian cymbals too. I have both a DW 5000 and a DW 9000 double kick pedal and I love both of them. My favorite drum that I own is my Tama Kenny Aronoff 6.5"x14" signature snare drum. It sounds amazing to me. I was told that it is based off of the Ludwig Black Beauty snare drum.

I am looking forward to checking out the rest of the forum and posting more.

Re: Hello to DrumHead forum 4 years, 10 months ago #28

Your band sounds cool, do you guys play out much?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds
Banner