Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

new subscription saying hello
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the DrumHead forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: new subscription saying hello

new subscription saying hello 4 years, 11 months ago #22

Hello everyone, my name is chris neville. Ive been playing drums fo over 22yrs on and off. i just replaced my old kit with a brand new 2012 tama silverstar with all birch shells, but i cant rember what the color is called but it changes color as the lights hit it and as u walk around the kit u can see the diffrant colors in it. i also play all zildjian A cymbals. i love this kit it came with the big 22 inch bass drum. its got a nice deep rumble to it. but more about me im 41 and i have been divorced for 3 yrs now, and i got a 25 yr old girlfriend i meet her when she had just turned 21. i was seperated when we met.i have my 3 kids from my first wife, and bobbie and i have 2 beautifl little ons together. and im disabled. so i get to play as much as i want witch is awesome!!!! thank you for allowing me to this now i have people to talk drums to when ever. look me up here or on face book.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds
Banner