Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

New To The Forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the DrumHead forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New To The Forum

New To The Forum 6 months, 1 week ago #177

Hey all,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new member to the forum and as a recently added contributing writer to Drumhead Magazine. My name is Ben Johnston and I am a drummer. I have been playing since my father put me on the kit at 3 years old and have been teaching since 2002. I recently completed and published two drum set method books titled Focused Coordination : books 1 and 2 available to order at my webstore and through all Schmitt Music locations. I currently record and tour with the band Self-Evident and teach private lessons at Schmitt Music in Burnsville, MN. I live and love to play and talk about music and drumming. Hit me up if you're going to PASIC this Nov.! Also, feel free to contact me about whatever through this site or my website.

I'm excited to join this community!

Thanks,
Ben

Re: New To The Forum 4 months ago #312

I started drum lessons recently after the loss of my brother, a professional drummer. I also had a 5 minute conversation with Jeff Hamilton after his gig whose story of his 5 years of snare lessons resonated with what I needed to do in hopes to finally be considered a "drummer." I am a concert photographer and run httpp://www.livegigshots.com which has put me close to live music for many years. My main photo work is jazz gigs, concentration, "DRUMMERS." Drumhead is a valuable resource allowing me insights into the top drummers in the world who take their time to share their love and knowledge of the art of drumming.

Re: New To The Forum 1 month, 2 weeks ago #549

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer and new in this forum.

Best Regards,
Dissertation Help
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds
Banner