Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What R U Listening 2 Now...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the DrumHead forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: What R U Listening 2 Now...

What R U Listening 2 Now... 5 years, 2 months ago #10

Hey Drumheads, Here's a basic topic I've seen on another forum & I thought I would try starting one for us.

Here's what listening has been so far today 01/07/2012...

1. Psychefunkapus - S/T...A great funky, rockin' band from San Fran circa 89/90.
2. Freak Kitchen - Land of the Freaks...If you've not heard of this band, you need to!!! Great 3 piece from Sweden. AMAZING music & AMAZING drummer.
3. King Crimson - Absent Lovers-Live in Montreal 1984...Do I need to explain this??!! LOL!!!!
4. Chris Duarte Group - Blues in the Afterburner...Excellent Blues, Rock 3pc. Solid playing throughout.
5. Daryl Hall - Laughing Down Crying...a very fine solo disc from the voice of D.H. & J.O. fame.
6. Hassam Ranzy - Rock the Tabla...Unbelivible mash of music. Hard to describe, but completely easy to enjoy. It has guest apperances by Manu & B.C.
7. Deep Purple - In Rock...A classic!!!
8. The Tubes - What Do You Want from Live...One of those bands that never got their just rewards. The drum solo btw Messers Prince & Lewis is worth the admission alone.

Yes, it has been a musical day of listening so far. Now I hope to hear from the other Drumheads out there.

Peace, Chewy

Re: What R U Listening 2 Now... 5 years, 1 month ago #18

WellllI I've been listening to a lot of metal since I got off of the 2012 70000 Tons Of Metal Cruise ...and today I went with a bunch of classic metal: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest etc.

Lately though I have a new band that I am ALLLLLL about: Space Capone. The self-titled album features the unparalleled talents of J.R. Robinson, so you know you're in good hands.

I'm also digging the new OSI Fire Make Thunder with Gavin Harrison on drums. Now that I'm thinking about it...I'm going to put it on again.

Cheers, Heather
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds
Banner