Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Issue # 14 and DrumHead digital cd downloads...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Issue # 14 and DrumHead digital cd downloads...

Issue # 14 and DrumHead digital cd downloads... 4 years, 11 months ago #32

Hey whats going on guys...i just had two quick questions that i was hoping could be helped.

On issue # 14, towards the end of the cd that came with the magazine, there is a preview of a song...which i cannot remember the name of and i was hoping for some help. It starts off with just doubles on the hi hat and strong single hits on the base drum for about 10 seconds, then an amazing jazzi-ness comes in, and a very odd yet absolutely amazing sounding tube like instrument plays several notes that match with the base guitar...it is incredible! I dont think it is the Gary Husband stuff, and im not sure about the DeJohnette trio either...it is one of the most suprisingly awesome songs i have listened to in a while and i lost the disc that came with the mag...please help!!!?

My other question is about the cds from the magazines digital downloads...i have an iPhone 4s...is it possible at all for me to be able to download these cds at all? (i really dislike this phone for its limitations and if it is not possible to download these songs i would understand.)

Thank you guys so much, and cheers to the greatest drum magazine ever developed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heather Smith

Re: Issue # 14 and DrumHead digital cd downloads... 3 years, 2 months ago #70

Hello Ryan, Thanks for this note and I apologize for this answer being soooooo extremely late. On issue 14 there are two song previews at the end of the disc. The first one is Jack DeJohnette with Patitucci and Perez from their album "Music We Are;" the song name is "Tango African." The next is from Gary Husband's Drive, the album is "Hotwired" and the song name is "Take 5." Hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Heather
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds
Banner