Banner
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, help me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Non-Digital drumming related hardware and accessories for drum kits.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, help me

Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, help me 1 month, 4 weeks ago #891

Hii..
Myself Kitty..
I have one Lexmark Printer when I start my printer I faced so many problems.. like Printer not found; Printer offline; Printer not connected; Error: "Problem communicating with the printer"; Error:"Error writing to LPT1"; Nothing connected to printer port; Will not print; No communication; Printer not ready; Paper jam error when there is no paper jam; Error: "Please load paper in the auto sheet feeder" when feeder is full… I am suffering from these all problems. I called to Lexmark Printer Support and Lexmark Customer support but I didn’t get good help from them.. Please help me out?

Re: Lexmark Printer giving so much trouble, help me 1 month, 3 weeks ago #899

Check your cables and their connections. Reconnect the parallel or USB cable to the computer and to the printer. Make sure there is a direct connection, with no scanners, switchboxes, or hubs inline. Other devices can sometimes cause communication problems between the computer and printer. For more information on this issue, see 'Scanners and Other Devices' below.

Remove the power supply cord and reattach it to the printer. The printer should make a noise soon after the power cord is reattached. Note: This is a general diagnostic that seems to fix minor communication issues.

If you are using a parallel port, verify that your computer is set up for bi-directional communications. If bi-directional communication is not enabled on your computer, the parallel port mode setting in the computer CMOS setup will need to be set to either bi-directional or ECP. Do the following:
1. Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
2. Click Device Manager. You should see a section called Ports (COM & LPT). There should be a (+) sign to the left of that section.
3. Click on it, and look for ECP Printer Port (LPT1). You may need to contact your PC manufacturer if any of the following are true at this point:

Lexmark Printer Helpline Number | Lexmark Customer Care
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds
Banner